|English name:||Nervonic acid|
|Synonym:||cis-15-Tetracosenoic acid; Selacholeic acid|
Nervonic acid has been found in breast-milk, There is richamount of it in the brain and nervous tissues, it is a new generation of health care products additive and an essential nutrient for the growth and maintenance of the brain. It is recognized as the first and only double magic material in the world, which can repair the damaged brain nerve pathway-nerve fibers, promote the regeneration of nerve cells, treat genetic disorders of the lipid metabolism, control the levels of calcium of the cytosol and it is said it can speed the development in infants, that's why it is recommended to pregnant and nursing women.
Functions of Nervonic acid:
1. Regulate the function of brain cell membranes and have a neuroprotective effect
2. Beneficial for the treatment of genetic disorders of the lipid metabolism
3. Plays an important role in the control of the levels of calcium of the cytosol
4. Beneficial for the demyelinating diseases
5. Used as a biomarker to predict who will suffer some psychoses
6. An indicator of future neurodevelopmental disorders in male baby whose mother has preeclampsia
7. We can use the presence of nervonic acid (together with heneicosylic acid and docosahexaenoic acid) as biomarkers of aging lens
Capsule/tablet, Dietary supplement, Energy drink
The recommended dosage:
0.25g per 60kg of body weight per day
1kg per Foil Bag
2 years under RT.
Our products are belong to semi-finished raw materials, they are only sold to manufacturer of food, beverage, cosmetic with related qualifications or related circulation companies, not for personal sales or direct consumption.